Hating on Uber? Not about Lyft? Well, then.
Make your reservation online for round-trip transportation via Super Shuttle from the Kansas City International Airport to the convention hotels.
Or call Super Shuttle at 1.800.BLUEVAN (258.3826) to make a reservation. (Heads up: There is a $3 fee for making a reservation by phone.)
One of the newest additions to the Kansas City downtown revival is our convenient and free streetcar. This mass transit option runs a two-mile route running through the heart of downtown KC, connecting Kansas City’s River Market area to Crown Center and Union Station. The streetcar serves the city’s central business district, including access to hotels and restaurants, with convenient stops spaced every two blocks for speedy northbound and southbound travel.
Streetcars run every 10 to 18 minutes. The hours of operation are:
Monday – Thursday: 6:00 AM – 12:00 AM
Friday: 6:00 AM – 2:00 AM
Saturday: 7:00 AM – 2:00 AM
Sunday: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- River Market North: 3rd & Grand
- River Market West: 4th & Delaware
- City Market: 5th & Walnut
- North Loop: 7th & Main
- Library: 9th & Main
- Metro Center: 12th & Main
- Power and Light District: 14th & Main
- Kauffman Center: 16th & Main
- Crossroads: 19th & Main
- Union Station: Pershing & Main
Fetch Kansas City 2016 is located at:
Kansas City Convention and Entertainment Centers
301 W 13th Street
Kansas City, MO 64105
Click here for directions to the Kansas City Convention & Entertainment Centers.
Click here for a map of downtown Kansas City.
Parking lots and garages
13th & Broadway, enter underground off 13th, just west of Broadway, clearance of 7 feet, $10 per day
Auditorium Plaza Parking
Entrance on Wyandotte or Central between 12th & 13th, clearance of 6 feet 6 inches, standard trucks allowed. First 30 minutes free, $1 for every 15 minutes, $12 maximum
Entrance on Baltimore between 10th & 11th, clearance of 6 feet 8 inches, $1 for every 15 minutes, $10 maximum
10th & Central
$1 for every 15 minutes, $10 maximum
- 1620 Main: $5 a day
- 1716 Main: $5 a day
- 14th & Wyandotte: $5 a day
- 16th & Baltimore: $5 a day
- 12th & Washington: $4 a day
- 11th & Wyandotte- Honor Box: $5 a day
- All-City surface lot (Broadway between 12th & 13th Streets): $10 a day
- Kansas City Marriott Downtown (200 W. 12th Street): Clearance of 6 feet, standard trucks are allowed, $1 for every 20 minutes, $13 maximum (24 hours), $18 for valet parking (Prices valid for Marriott Guests only)
*Prices are subject to change.
You can even take the bus
The city’s MAX (Metro Area Express) rapid transit service is another ground-transportation option. MAX provides faster, more convenient commutes than traditional bus service for all points between the River Market area (north of downtown) and the Country Club Plaza shopping center in the south. Each ride is $3. To purchase a $10 three-day pass that gives you unlimited rides for three consecutive days, click here.