Aug. 21-23, 2019 • Kansas City, Missouri
The 2018 HospitalDesign360 Conference has come and gone and we’re not quite ready to open registration for 2019 yet. Check back later! (In the meantime, registration for Fetch dvm360 in San Diego is currently open if you’re interested!)
Your registration includes:
- Three full days and 31 sessions led by the profession’s most respected experts in veterinary hospital design dedicated to planning, building and decorating
- Up to 21 hours of continuing education credit
- The dvm360 HospitalDesign360 proceedings and resource book – a $75 value
- Continental breakfast each day, plus the option to attend 2 special-topic learning and networking breakfasts
- Daily networking lunches
- Multiple opportunities to network with faculty and peers, including the First Time Builders Breakfast, Welcome Reception and the 2018 Hospital of the Year Awards Luncheon
- Insight and advice on veterinary design trends, materials selection, financing and so much more
- A resource-filled HospitalDesign360 conference Exhibit Hall
- Saturday access to the Fetch dvm360 Kansas City Exhibit Hall
- A 30-minute, onsite, 1:1 consultation with an award-winning architect or architectural engineer – a $250 value (one per practice, please)*
*1:1 financial consultations may be purchased for $100. Once onsite, additional consultations may be scheduled on a space-available basis.
You don’t need a million dollars, and you don’t have to start from scratch to make your hospital dreams come true. But you will need guidance, and the HospitalDesign360 conference is the profession’s original and most comprehensive resource. If you’ve never been, this is the year. The hospital of your dreams can really be yours.