Fall in love (again) with the veterinary profession.
“I heard Louis C.K. say of his comedy one day: ‘This can be anything you want.’ And realized: it could. I became determined to be happy at work…I asked for help and found it. Sometimes we forget we are ultimately in charge of our own lives, and fully responsible for our own happiness.”
– from the dvm360.com reader comment board
Join us at Fetch Kansas City August 26-29 to engage and learn from innovative and insightful thought leaders in practice management and personal well-being. Here a few sessions you won’t want to miss:
Saturday, August 27
You’ll find inspiration and hope in Dr. Kimberly Pope-Robinson’s heartfelt practice management and personal well-being courses:
- 8:00 – 9:00 AM: “How to be happy in veterinary medicine: Where’s the obstruction?”
- 9:15 – 10:15 AM: “How to be happy in veterinary medicine: Excise the obstacles!”
- 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM: “How to manage emotions in tough conversations with clients”
Sunday, August 28
If a humorous – yet no less heartfelt – approach is more your style, join Dr. Sarah Wooten for an informative practice managment session:
- 9:30 – 10:30 AM: “Introverts unite…separately: 10 tips to survive and thrive in an exroverted profession.”
Packed with practical knowledge for clinic success, Fetch’s forward-thinking seminars provide actionable strategies and takeaway tools for success in caring for clients – and yourself.
Register for Fetch Kansas City today!